REASONS YOU NEED TO BE WATCHING SCANDAL ON ABC
- Kerry Washington & Ian Cusick (Desmond from Lost, brothah) are Gladiators in Suits
- A black female lead that’s the baddest ass character on network tv right now, in Olivia Pope.
- A BLACK LADY CHARACTER WHO’S GOT THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD ALL FUCKED UP OVER MISSING THAT PUNANNI.
- This television program has intrigue dripping from its pores.
- Black female extras as doctors.
- This show is incredibly well written… BY A BLACK WOMAN.
- Guillermo Díaz, the guy from Half Baked, is in it as a ex-CiA hacker with a warm & fuzzy heart.
- Any given episode will make you laugh, cry, go “OH SHIT! I can’t fucking BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!”
- One full hour of watching Kerry Washington’s hair look flawless.
- Desmond is still fucking fine, brothah.
So get on the ball and start watching this show, because I want to talk to y’all about it!
I just finished the pilot of this five minutes ago, and holy god it was incredible. If I’m a TV Yoda to any of you, 1) I’m honored, and 2) WATCH THIS. Especially if you have a soft spot for The West Wing, Damages, or truly excellent HBICs.